Manure acidification made easy
Slurry acidification enables changes in the pH value through the use of sulphuric acid.
- Measurement and adjustment of the pH level by adding acid to the enrichment range
- Separation of solids
- Pumping the slurry from the cellar
- Flushing or flooding of solid surfaces at outlets
- Slurry channels can be used to store enriched slurry.
- Reduction of ammonia emission
- With separation before liquid and solid substances better nutrient management, because Nitrart and Phospar can be controlled separately
Catch-N is the optimal retrofit solution for manure acidification.